What I Eat in a Day #84 | Vegan
⇢ 🌿 DOWNLOAD MY EBOOK: https://www.cherietu.com/ebook
✨ This 150+ page eBook is filled with 55+ of my favourite delicious & satisfying vegan recipes ✨
✧ CONNECT WITH ME ✧
⇢ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thrivingonplants/
⇢ Website: http://www.cherietu.com/
⇢ Facebook: https://bit.ly/2NyfXKI
✧ COLLABORATIONS ✧
⇢ 💌 Business: firstname.lastname@example.org
✧ MUSIC ✧
⇢ 🎧 On The Drive – Culpeo
F U L L R E C I P E S
BREAKFAST: Chop Chip Waffles [Serves 1]
• 1/2 cup wholewheat flour (or sub for Gluten-Free flour)
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tbsp coconut sugar
• Pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• Handful choc chips
1. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar & salt in a bowl.
2. Add in the milk and vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
3. Gently fold through the choc chips.
4. Cook according to the instructions on your waffle iron.
5. Top with fresh fruit & choc sauce. Enjoy!
LUNCH: Tofu Scramble [Serves 2]
• 250g firm tofu, crumbled
• 1/2 tsp turmeric
• 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
• Pinch of chilli flakes
• Pinch of ground cumin
• Veggie stock
• Freshly cracked black pepper
• 4-5 mushrooms, sliced
• 1/2 can beans
• 1 large tomato, cut in chunks
• 1 cup broccoli florets
1. Add tofu into a pan and fry for a minute.
2. Add in the turmeric, mixed herbs & chilli flakes mix through.
3. Add in the mushrooms, beans, tomato and broccoli and fry for 2 minutes. Add in the veggie stock then continue to cook until the liquid has been absorbed & veggies are cooked.
4. Serve with vegan sausages, bread, salad & avocado.
DINNER: Gimbap/Kimbap [Serves 2]
• 4 cups cooked white rice
• Nori sheets
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• 1 bunch spinach, sautéed
• 1 carrot, shredded & sautéed
• Pickled radish, sliced into long strips
• Firm tofu, sliced into long strips & pan fried
• Vegan sausage, sliced into long strips & pan fried
• Toasted sesame seeds
1. Cook rice then mix in the salt, sesame oil & maple syrup. Allow rice to cool before using it to make the kimbap.
2. When ready to roll, place nori shiny side down on a sushi mat. Spread rice evenly across the nori, except for the part furthest from you (leave about a 2cm gap). Neatly place all your filling ingredients into the middle of the rice.
3. From the end closest to you, start to roll the kimbap. When you reach the other side (it should just roll up until the gap), wet the gap with water then finish rolling your kimbap.
4. Slice into bite sized pieces & enjoy!