Vegetable Pulao – वेज पुलाव | Easy To Make Pulao Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema
Learn how to make delicious and mouth watering Pulao at home with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar
From a variety of recipes based on rice, chef Seema brings to your kitchen the most yummy and tummy filling recipe of Vegetable Pulao. It is an quick & easy to make recipe. Watch and learn only on Swaad Anusaar
– 2 cups of basmati rice
– bay leaf
– star anise
– 10-15 pods of black pepper
– 2- 3 green chillies
– french beans
– red mirchi powder
– 1 cup of green peas
– 4 cups of water
– 2 carrots
– Coriander leaves
– Soak 2 cups of basmati rice into water for 20 minutes.
– In a pan add some oil, jeera, bay leaf,star anise, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, 2- 3 green chillies, onions and salt and mix well.
– Add potato, french beans ,cauliflower, red mirchi powder, turmeric , green peas and little water and let it cook for sometime.
– Drain the water from the rice.
– Add the rice to the mixed vegetables and add 4 cups of water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
– Add carrots, capsicum to the pulao and let it cook for 5 minutes
– Garnish the vegetable pulao with coriander leaves
– Vegetable Pulao is ready to be served!
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWB…
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes