Veg Club Sandwich Recipe | Veg Sandwich | Easy Recipes | Vegetarian Recipes | Club Sandwich | Cookd
For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Veg Club Sandwich is a classic #SandwichRecipe. This #VegClubSandwich is made with zucchini, bell peppers, cheese, and mixed vegetables. Try out this #EasyVegSandwich with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it with ketchup. Do try this and share your feedback with us.
Veg Club Sandwich Recipe:
White Bread Slices – 9 nos
Onion (sliced) – 1 no
Tomato (sliced) – 1 no
Cucumber – ½ no
Zucchini (sliced) – ½ no
Bell Peppers (red & yellow) – 2 nos
Lettuce – Few Leaves
Cheese Slice – 6 nos
Salt – ¼ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
Oil – For Greasing
Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
1. Grill the bell peppers and zucchini with some oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper powder.
2. Toast the bread slices until golden brown and crisp.
3. To assemble the sandwich, apply mayonnaise on the slices of toasted bread slices.
4. Place lettuce, tomato slices, cucumber and onion slices, place a slice of cheese.
5. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
6. Top with another slice of toasted bread with mayonnaise and lettuce.
7. Place the grilled bell peppers and zucchini followed by another slice of cheese.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Cove the top with a slice of toasted bread with mayonnaise.
10. Cut the sandwich into desired shape and serve with ketchup and potato chips/ french fries to make it a meal.
1. Use toothpicks/ skewers to hold the bread slices in place after assembly.
Visit Cookd shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware for your kitchen – https://shop.cookdtv.com
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes