Chinese Bhel | Indian Fast Food Recipe | Vegetarian Snack Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Chinese Bhel at home with an Indian twist.
Chinese Bhel is an Indian twist to Chinese flavored snack recipe.
It is a part of almost every Indian street food / chaat menu. Crispy noodles tossed with some fresh veggies and sauces leads to this quick bhel recipe. Check out Ruchi Bharani’s take on this dish.
1 tsp Garlic Paste
1/2 Red Capsicum (Cut Lengthwise)
1/2 Green Capsicum (Cut Lengthwise)
1/2 cup Carrots (Shredded)
1/2 cup Cabbage (Shredded)
2 & 1/2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 & 1/2 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
1 & 1/2 tsp Vinegar
1 & 1/2 tsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Corn (Boiled)
100 Gms Fried Noodles
– In a pan heat oil, add garlic paste to it and saute it
– Add red capsicum, green capsicum, carrots, cabbage and mix well and stir fry them for about 1 – 2 mins
– Meanwhile in a bowl add the tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, vinegar, soya sauce and mix everything well.
– Add 2 tbsp of boiled corn to the stir fried vegetables and add all the sauces.
– Mix everything well and let it cook for a minute
– Add fried noodles and toss everything well
– Sprinkle some spring onions and salt to taste and the dish is ready to be served.
Subscribe to Rajshri Food & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/LRY5Sq
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/mHrByO
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood