Burnt Chilli Garlic Noodles Recipe | Spicy Veg Noodles | Chef Sanjyot Keer
Full written recipe for Burnt chilli garlic noodles
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
For boiling noodles
• Noodles 1 packet (raw)
• Water for boiling
• Salt to taste
• Oil 1 tbsp
• Set a wok filled with water for boiling, add salt to taste and oil, mix and bring to a roaring boil.
• Add the raw noodles and Once the noodles separate from each other switch off the flame. let the noodles set in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
• Strain it out from boiling water and quickly refresh them with cold water.
• Drizzle oil and coat the noodles well, to avoid it from sticking. Keep aside for later use.
For red chilli paste
• Kashmiri red chillies 8-10 nos.
• Hot water for soaking
• Soak the Kashmiri red chilli in hot water for 101-5 minutes. Allow it cool down.
• Once cooled, transfer to a mixer grinder and make a fine paste, add some water to grind it well.
For making noodles
• Oil 2 tbsp
• Garlic 3 tbsp (chopped)
• Ginger 1 tbsp (chopped)
• Red chillies 4-5 nos. (roughly broken)
• Red chilli paste 3 tbsp
• Green chilli paste 2 tsp
• Green chillies 2-3 nos. (sliced)
1. Onions 1/3rd cup (sliced)
2. Carrots 1/3rd cup (julienned)
3. Red bell pepper 1/3rd cup (julienned)
4. Yellow bell pepper 1/3rd cup (julienned)
5. Capsicum 1/3rd cup (julienned)
6. Cabbage ½ cup (shredded)
• Soy sauce 1 tsp
• Salt to taste
• White pepper powder a pinch
• Aromat powder a pinch (optional)
• Sugar a pinch
• Boiled noodles/chowmein
• Spring onions greens & bulbs 1/3rd cup
• Fresh coriander leaves a handful
• Vinegar 1 tsp
• Spring onion greens for garnish
• Set a wok on medium heat, add oil, chopped garlic & ginger, cook them for 1-2 minutes.
• Add the red chillies and cook until the chillies and garlic start to turn brown.
• Further add red chilli paste and cook until the oil separates. Increase the flame to high heat, to get the evident burnt flavour.
• Now add, green chillies, green chilli paste, veggies
• Now, add the veggies, soy sauce, salt & pepper, aromat powder & sugar, sauté them on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
• Tip: you can add MSG or aromat powder for the extra flavour.
• Add the boiled noodles, spring onions greens & bulbs, fresh coriander and vinegar, stir & toss well on high flame for a minute.
• Add soy sauce, green chilli paste, red chilli sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, salt & white pepper powder to taste and sugar, toss well for a minute.
• Burnt garlic chilli noodles are ready, serve it immediately with schezwan sauce and garnish some spring onion greens.
The Music I use in All my videos – https://bit.ly/3g4OjmW
(Best for independent creators)
Follow us on all platforms:
Facebook – https://goo.gl/rxrqsq
Instagram – https://goo.gl/rK6wFS
Twitter – https://goo.gl/lDfrrQ
Follow my personal handles here: (Chef Sanjyot Keer)
Facebook – https://goo.gl/8zcF6N
Instagram – https://goo.gl/ayTNL