Easy to make food/ Easy Salad recipes
Salads are easy to make food. Try this healthy easy salad recipe.
Subscribing to my channel will motivate me to upload more videos so for more easy salad recipes, please subscribe and like this video. Please comment if you want me to make a video about any recipes you want, Turn the notification bell on to get notified .
I will be uploading 4 to 5 easy to make food videos every week( salads, dessert, 5 min meals, drinks, restaurant-style food,…ect)
And please do not forget to check the other easy salad recipes on my channel. Your comments are important to me. I will love to hear them honestly to improve and get better. Thank you…
INGREDIENTS(Easy salad recipe)
2 large kumara
2 red onion
8 cloves garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp sea salt
1 bunch asparagus
Easy Balsamic healthy salad Dressing:
4 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic
½ tsp liquid sweetener (e.g. coconut nectar, brown rice syrup, yacon syrup)
¼ tsp sea salt
8 c mesclun
1 tbsp dressing (per serve)
2 tbsp activated or lightly toasted walnuts (per serve)
1. Dice the kumura, red onion, and beetroot. Lay on a tray with the garlic cloves and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. Wrap the beetroot in foil to stop it from drying out.
2. Roast the veges on 200°C for 20 minutes. Remove the kumura, onion and garlic and let the beets roast for a further 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, steam the asparagus until softened. Cut the oranges and avocados into thin slices.
4. Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and stir with a fork until combined.
5. Layer salad, starting with the mesclun. Add the roast vege, asparagus, orange slices and avocado. Drizzle with dressing and top with walnuts.
This video is made under a Creative Commons Attribution
Video Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l242mUPMJKE
Music by https://www.soundcloud.com/ikson