TASTE TESTING BUZZFEED/TASTY QUICK AND EASY RECIPES! (Snack Ideas)
TASTE TESTING AND MAKING BUZZFEED/TASTY RECIPES! BuzzFeed’s Facebook page Tasty is constantly in my news feed, so Kane and I HAD to give some of their recipes a go. The first one, The Puff Pastry Pizza Twists were amazing, and the second one… :’). Both of these BuzzFeed recipes were super fun and different to make though, so make sure to let me know if you want to see any other videos similar to this one because taste testing is my favourite thing to do! Happy Easter Everyone!
Where to find me:
Pizza Puff Pastry Twists
– 2 sheets of puff pastry
– pizza sauce
– shredded cheese
– egg wash
Place the two sheets of puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Cut out equal size circles. Remove the top sheet. On the bottom sheet, spread pizza sauce and shredded cheese. Place the other sheet of puff pastry on top. Take a glass and place it in the center of the circle. Using a knife or scissors, cut strips away from the edge of the glass. Take each strip and twist. Brush egg wash over the top of the puff pastry. Bake at 400°F/204°C for 20-25 minutes.
French Toast Roll-Up
– Sliced white bread
– 2 eggs
– Splash of milk
– Cream cheese
– Maple syrup
1) Cut the crust off the slice of white bread and flatten with your fingers.
2) Spread a generous amount of cream cheese over the bread, then add the fruit toppings at the bottom.
3) Roll up tight.
4) Dip in beaten egg (with a splash of milk if you want!).
5) Fry in butter until golden brown.
6) Mix together caster sugar and cinnamon, then coat the fried toast in it.
6) Drizzle over maple syrup and enjoy! Perfect for mother’s day breakfast.