Garlic Shrimp Linguine – Quick & Easy Pasta Recipe
Learn how to make linguine with shrimp and garlic. This pasta recipe is easy and quick to prepare, and tastes delicious!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 2 persons) –
– 200 g (7 oz) of linguine pasta
– 200 g (7 oz) of shrimp, peeled
– 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
– A few sprigs of fresh parsley, chopped
– 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
– Freshly ground black pepper
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!