Veg Seekh Kebab | Quick Easy To Make Appetizer / Starter | Crispy Snack Recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Veg Seekh Kebabs at home which are extremely crispy, appetizing and irresistible.
Whether it’s a casual house party or the arrival of sudden guests, serving a variety of starters / snacks / appetizers is always on the top of our mind. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the easy recipe of delectable veg seekh kebabs which can be made in a jiffy.
1/2 green capsicum (finely chopped)
toasted bread crumbs
coriander leaves (chopped)
2 boiled and mashed potatoes
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dry celery
1/2 onion and 2 garlic cloves paste
1 tbsp powdered sugar
2 green chillies (finely chopped)
2 tbsp cornflour
salt to taste
coriander mint chutney (For recipe, click here: http://goo.gl/z5U3NI )
– Add the mashed potatoes, green capsicum (bell peppers), coriander leaves, garlic and onion paste, cornflour, green chillies, powdered sugar, dry celery and salt in a bowl and mix all the ingredients well using your hands for an even mixture.
– Make even cylindrical kebabs out of the mixture, dip them in some Worcestershire sauce and roll into bread crumbs.
– Deep fry in medium hot oil until golden brown.
– Garnish with a few coriander leaves and lime juice.
– Serve hot with some coriander chutney.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned -http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/vwr7xf
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/YzF78M
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on g+ – https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood