Veg Cutlet Recipe In Hindi – वेज कटलेट | Quick & Easy Snack Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema
Learn how to make Veg Cutlets at home with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar
Vegetable cutlets,a great combination of vegetables and spices, it makes as an yummy and delicious snacks and appetizer. So with chef Seema learn how to make veg cutlets at home only on Swaad Anusaar.
– 5 boiled and mashed potatoes
– 1 shredded carrot
– 1 cup of green peas
– 2-3 chopped green chillies
– 1 tbsp ginger
– 1 cup of coriander leaves
– mint leaves
– 1 tsp of sugar
– salt to taste
– 1 tsp cumin powder
– 1 tsp garam masala
– juice of 1 lemon
– bread crumbs
– Heat some oil in pan.
– In a bowl of mashed potatoes add carrot,green peas,green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, mint leaves, sugar, salt, cumin powder, garam masala and juice of 1 lemon and mix them all together
– Add bread crumbs to the mixture and mix well
– Apply some oil to your hands and make small balls out of it and dip it into panko and deep fry it.
– Veg Cutlets are ready to be served!
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes