Tomato Paneer Bharta – Easy To Make Homemade Main Course Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Cooking a delicious and filling dish does not always include too many ingredients. Sometimes, it can be as simple as using a few basic ingredients from our kitchen. Here’s chef Ruchi Bharani with one such recipe called ‘Tomato Paneer Bharta’. Check out Ruchi’s take on this simple yet mouth watering recipe.
600g tomatoes, pureed
3 tbsp cheese
2 pieces of capsicum, chopped
salt to taste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
3 tbsp cream
1 tsp sugar
4 green chillies, chopped
1 cup coriander leaves
1 tsp red chilli powder
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Add the cumin seeds and finely chopped capsicum and let the capsicum cook for about 3 – 4 minutes.
– Add the tomato pulp to the capsicum and saute.
– Add the grilled tomatoes and let them cook for about 5 – 10 minutes.
– Add the finely chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, salt to taste and coriander leaves and mix well.
– Add the grated paneer, sugar and the grated cheese and stir all the ingredients well.
– Add the homemade cream and let it melt.
– The delicious tomato paneer bharta is reaady to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood