Papad Ki Sabzi | Popular Rajasthani Curry Recipe | Quick & Easy Main Course Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Papad Ki Sabzi, a quick and delicious gravy recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
After a long and tiring day at work, all you need is good food. But then cooking something seems to be a bit of a task. So here’s Ruchi Bharani’s with the recipe of Papad ki sabzi with her own added twist. It is very quick to put together and is delicious too.
4 papad, medium sized
1 onion, chopped
jaggery to taste
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
few curry leaves
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tomato, chopped
1 green chilli, slit
1 tbsp dry fenugreek seeds
1/2 tsp asafoetida
1 tsp coriander and cumin seed powder
1 tbsp oil
– Heat oil in a wok.
– Add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves and saute.
– Add the onions and cook them for about 2 minutes.
– Add the tomatoes and green chillies.
– Add the red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste and mix everything well.
– Add the fenugreek seeds and mix well. Add water.
– Add coriander leaves and jaggery (optional) and let the gravy boil for about 5 minutes.
– Add the raw papad to the gravy just before serving and let it cook in the gravy for about 2 – 3 minutes.
– Garnish with some coriander leaves.
– The delicious papad ki sabzi is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood