Moong Dal Halwa Recipe | मुंग दाल का हलवा | By Archana | Easy Indian Sweet Dessert | Moong Sheera
Watch and learn how to make Moong Dal Halwa recipe from our chef Archana Arte on Tasty Safar.
Moong Dal Halwa is a popular Indian sweet dessert prepared with roasted moong dal, milk, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits. This halwa can be prepared in different method. Here chef Archana shows you the easiest method to make Moong Dal Ka Halwa. This halwa is popular in Indian weddings and special occasions.
100 gm Moong Dal
1 tbsp Ghee
2 Cups Milk
4 tbsp Ghee
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
Chopped Almonds & Pistachios
– Heat a flat bottom pan. Add moong dal and some ghee. Roast the moong dal for few minutes till it changes color.
– Once the moong dal changes color let it cool down for some time.
– Then grind it coarsely. Keep it aside.
– In a pan add ground moong dal and ghee. Mix everything well.
– Heat some milk to boil.
– Once the moong dal mixture changes color, add the boiled milk to it.
– Mix everything well.
– Then add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well.
– Cover it and let it cook for 10 minutes.
– Open the lid give a mix. Add some chopped almonds and pistachios.
– Mix thoroughly.
– Moong Dal Halwa is ready to be served.
Sevai Kheer Recipe by Archana: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZabAP92Ivkw
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page: