Liquid Kesar Pedha – Easy Homemade Sweet Dish Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
On this auspicious occasion of Diwali, Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the recipe of a delectable sweet dish called Liquid Kesar Pedha. Celebrate the festival of lights and spread the joy by making this mouth-watering dessert and wishing everyone a Happy Diwali.
1 ltr milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp saffron powder /strands
1 1/2 tbsp milk masala powder
2 tsp gelatin
1 tbsp water
3 tbsp cream
1 tbsp honey
1 Kit Kat’s
2 tbsp cashew nuts
2 tbsp raisins
– In a vessel, add the full fat milk and bring it to complete boil. Keep stirring so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
– Reduce the milk to almost half the quantity.
– After about 5-6 minutes, add few saffron strands to the milk.
– Add the milk masala powder.
– Add sugar to the milk and keep stirring.
– While the milk is still reducing, in a bowl, add water and soak the gelatin.
– Once the milk reduces to half, add the soaked gelatin to it and boil it for a minute. Then put off the flame.
– Let the milk cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes.
– Fill half of your serving glasses with the milk mixture.
– Put them in the freezer to set for about 20 minutes.
– In a bowl, add the cream, Kit Kat pieces, cashew nuts, raisins and honey and mix all the ingredients well.
– Garnish the kesar pedha with the above mixture.
NOTE: There is no hard and fast rule for garnish. You can be as creative as you want to with the garnishing ingredients and we bet, it will still taste delicious.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/gjxiCf
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/h2ApT4
Share on G+ – http://goo.gl/M2E2Ps