Cannelloni is typically a cylindrical type of pasta generally served baked with a filling and covered by a sauce in Italian cuisine. This Keto version of cannelloni features keto crepes (which you can use in other recipes as well), a filling of ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and beef. Instead of topping it with sauce I used shredded cheddar cheese that melted and browned as the cannelloni was baking adding a beautiful finish to it. Enjoy 🙂
1/4 cup 35% whipping cream
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp coconut flour
2/3 cup almond flour
2 tbsp melted butter
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 yellow onion (chopped)
2 lb minced beef
2 cups ricotta cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp dried parsely
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– Blend all crepe ingredients together
– Set a large pan on medium heat
– Spray with oil and add scoop of crepe batter
– When bubbles appear and surface dries up, flip the crepe and brown other side for a few seconds.
– To cook beef, set pan over medium high heat and add olive oil, chopped onion, beef, salt and pepper.
– Stir meat occasionally until cooked.
– Mix ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese, egg, basil, oregano and parley.
– Spray an oven proof pan with oil.
– On each crepe spread some of the ricotta mixture and some beef then wrap and set in pan until pan is full.
– Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
– Put in oven on 375 F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Check out more delicious Keto recipes on my YouTube channel at:
If you want to get notified when new recipes come up, click the subscribe button.