Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 150 Fix-And-Forget Recipes Using Delicious, Whole Food Ingredients
From the creators of the New York Times bestseller Paleo Slow Cooker comes a collection of slow cooker recipes that offer affordable, convenient meals without artificial additives or processed foods. Eat only the most delicious, nourishing ingredients and follow simple, fix-and-forget meal preparations with The Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook.
- 150 healthy twists on slow cooker classics like Cheese Fondue, Texas-Style Pulled Pork, and Sage and Pumpkin Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- “Fix-and-forget” recipes that require less than 15 minutes of prep time and no interruptions in the cooking process
- Helpful tips and tricks for cooking with fresh, whole food ingredients, including delicate herbs and seafood
- Nutritional information to help you keep track of calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, and sodium
- Recipe tips that highlight ingredients that pack a nutritional punch, like coconut oil, kale, and more