Healthy Desserts: PopCreations Ultimate Book Of Homemade Ice Pop Recipes: 50 Naturally Gluten Free Popsicle Recipes (Healthy Frozen Snacks For Adults, Kids and Dogs)
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Red #40, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate — Do Substances Like These Really Belong In Our Diets?
There’s no need to reach for a chemical-laden box of caustic confections when it’s so easy to make your own frozen treats!
In PopCreations Ultimate Book Of Homemade Ice Pop Recipes, you’ll find 50 delicious, naturally gluten free recipes for making popsicles right at home. These recipes were created for use with silicone popsicle molds, however, they may be used with any type of popsicle mold. There’s something for everyone…
35 Healthy, Family-Friendly Recipes, Sweetened With Only Fruit, Honey Or Maple Syrup — Just As Nature Intended
- Want to sneak more nutritious greens like spinach and kale into your family’s diet? Check out the Sneaky Green Pops or Green Smoothie Pops
- Looking for super-simple, delicious recipes to get your children involved in the kitchen? Try the Apple Pie Pops or Orange Cream Pops
- Want something decadent? Have a look at the Heavenly Chocolate Hazelnut Pops or Cherry Almond Pops
Give A New Meaning To Happy Hour With 10 Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Treat yourself to ice pop versions of classic libations like Mojito and Cosmopolitan
- Love wine? Check out the Blackberry Merlot and Pinot Grigio Sangria Pops
- For a rich, divine Poptail, try the Monkey Mudslide and Pina Colada Pops
Don’t Forget Fido! Treat Your Furry Friend To One Of The 5 Healthy Pup-Pop Recipes For A Treat She’ll Chase Her Tail For!
- Dogs go bonkers for treats like Bacon Cheeseburger Pops and Banana Peanut Butter Pops
- Tips for sourcing the best quality ingredients for making your ice pops without breaking the bank
- A list of equipment to have on hand so you’ll be ready to make your popsicle recipes with ease
- Difficulty ratings on each recipe for your convenience
- Suggestions for dairy-free alternatives (remember, all recipes are already naturally gluten-free!)
Here’s What Others Are Saying About PopCreations UItimate Book Of Homemade Ice Pop Recipes:
“The recipe ebook has wonderful Paleo friendly recipes that my son and I are enjoying!” – JC
“The book has a number of yummy recipes that can give you ideas for some concoctions of your own. Get away from sugar-laden commercial pops.” – DM
“Great cookbook!” – NC
“Can’t wait to try more of the recipes” – LM
“I made the peaches and cream recipe using the dairy free variation and they were a delicious treat!” – CB
“The ebook is full of recipes for all ages, even our four legged friends. We like the fact that we are making healthy treats for our grandkids and look forward to making different recipes with them to enjoy together.” – DD
“The recipes are healthy and delicious.” – AM
“I’m having fun trying all kinds of recipes.” – Amazon Customer
“So far, I’ve tried the peaches and cream, (yum!) and strawberry lime basil pops, (double yum!) Now, I’m graduating to the watermelon basil margarita pops, (sorry kids, not for you…).” – MW
Download Your Copy Today!
Tags: popsicle molds, ice pop molds, popsicle recipes, popsicle cookbooks, gluten free cookbooks, clean eating cookbooks, gluten free desserts, cocktail popsicle recipes, dog treats, pet treats, healthy recipes for kids, healthy desserts for kids, yogurt tubes, yogurt recipes, smoothie recipes, smoothie pops