Clean Eating Made Simple: A Healthy Cookbook with Delicious Whole-Food Recipes for Eating Clean
Change the way you eat forever, with Clean Eating Made Simple.
Eating healthy no longer has to be complicated. A wholesome clean eating diet emphasizes the amazing benefits of unrefined, unprocessed foods, instead of complicated dietary restrictions or unhealthy weight loss. Clean Eating Made Simple will walk you through the basics of a life-changing clean eating diet, with common sense guidelines, and over 110 healthy recipes that will not leave you feeling deprived. With an easy-to-follow clean eating meal plan and handy nutritional breakdowns, Clean Eating Made Simple will help you change the way you eat, and the way you feel, by simply returning to eating whole, natural foods and fresh produce.
Clean Eating Made Simple helps you adopt healthy changes easily—and permanently—with:
• The 10 basic principles of clean eating
• More than 110 delicious clean eating recipes, including Oatmeal Pancakes, Sweet Pepper Sauté with Sirloin, Gingerbread Granola Bars
• Handy clean eating food list, with guidelines for how to incorporate them into your daily diet
• Nutritional values for every recipe
• Tips to adapt each recipe for your personal dietary needs, including vegetarian or vegan, low-sodium, FODMAP, gluten-free, and nightshade-free
• A weekly clean eating meal plan to get you started
A healthy lifestyle doesn’t need to be complicated. Clean Eating Made Simple will help you improve your health and maximize your energy by simply enjoying natural, whole foods.