What I Ate Today // Vegan Butternut Squash Pasta Recipe!
Here’s everything I ate today as a vegan, plus a yummy recipe for some Curried Butternut Squash Pasta 🙂
✗ My NEW 60+ Recipe Ebook ➢ http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlEbook
✗ Cute Vegan Tees ➢ http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlxVegetaryn
✗ My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
IN THIS VIDEO
• Eat Plants and Chill Shirt: https://vegetaryn.com/collections/collection-by-frommybowl/products/eat-plants-and-chill-womens-muscle-tank
• Planting our Roots Ebook: http://sweetsimplevegan.com/ebook/
• How I Make My Fries: http://frommybowl.com/perfect-oven-baked-fries/
• Holiday Spiced Granola: http://frommybowl.com/holiday-spiced-granola/
/// Curried Butternut Squash Pasta (from the Planting Our Roots ebook)
1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
2 cups chopped & peeled carrots
½ cup low sodium vegetable broth
½ cup yellow onion, diced
1 (13.5 oz) can reduced fat coconut milk
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
¼ tablespoon curry powder (we used Penzey’s Sweet Curry Powder)
¾ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper (lower for less spice)
⅛ teaspoon turmeric
16 oz. gluten-free fettuccine noodles
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Slice the butternut squash in half and deseed. Roast on the lined sheet, cut side down, for 35 minutes, or until soft. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add in the pasta and cook according the package directions. Once cooked, drain and place back into the pot. Set aside while you prepare the sauce.
3. Place your carrots, garlic and onions into a small pot with the remaining ingredients (except for the coconut milk and squash). Add in ¼ cup water, and water sauté over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium low and cover for 10-15 minutes, or until carrots are soft.
4. Add the carrot mix into a high-speed blender along with the roasted butternut squash flesh and coconut milk, and blend until smooth.
5. Adjust seasonings to taste and then mix it into the pasta. Warm the pasta over medium-low heat if needed, then dig in!
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• Vegan Meal Planner: http://bit.ly/plantmealplanner
• My Favorite Vegan Recipe Books: http://bit.ly/1N3OL5b
• Get Affordable Online Groceries + 25% off Your First Thrive Market Order: http://go.thrv.me/SH4b8
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• Music: Smile – Lakey Inspired
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!