Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber Salad Recipe
See how to make your own seaweed salad like you find in Japanese sushi restaurants.
This video will show you how to make your very own wakame seaweed salad by re-hydrating dryed wakame leaves and stems, also you will see exactly how to make a delicious japanese style salad dressing that works very well with seaweed but it can also be used in normal saladas to give it a nice oriental touch.
Ingredients for the salad:
– 30g wakame stems https://www.japancentre.com/en/products/12846-wel-pac-dried-mekabu-wakame-seaweed-stems
– 4g cut wakame leaves http://amzn.to/2hXPzg7
– 1 baby cucumber
– 3 tbsp rice vinegar http://geni.us/ricevinegar
– 1.5 tbsp brown sugar
– 1 tsp toasted sesame seed oil http://geni.us/sesameseedoil
– cayenne pepper to taste
– 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds http://geni.us/toastedsesameseeds
– 1tsp grated ginger
– 1/2 a grated garlic clove
Sharkskin grater used in the video to grate the ginger and garlic: http://amzn.to/2ymD7wE
hope you enjoyed this video recipe, please check out my other Japanese recipes on my website www.MakeSushi.com
thank you for watching.
All Recipe Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/MakeSushi1/videos
This YouTube Food channel is all about making sushi recipes and trying to teach great food recipes.
What to support this channel? you can do the following:
1) Share this video on Facebook, Google + or Twitter
2) like this video
3) Embed this video on a blog or website or just link to it from somewhere.
Thank you for your support 🙂
*SOCIAL MEDIA :*
Instagram: @MakeSushi1 or use the hashtag #makesushi1
Make Sushi App: http://mksu.co/2fKmn9C
Music Royalty Free Music:
Music from audionetwork.com (paid for license)
cameras used to film this:
2x Canon 5D m4: http://amzn.to/2kZfoM5
sometimes a GoPro Hero5: http://amzn.to/2iKpW53
Produced by http://www.makesushi.com Chef: Davy Devaux
link to this video for sharing: https://youtu.be/X4Iwf5yt7DY
last week’s video: https://youtu.be/VmZlijCy88k
I use affiliate links to share products I like, find useful and feel that readers will find helpful. These links can help me generate income to support the costs associated with making video tutorials.