Tasty Lemon Pickle | Indian Recipe by Archana in Marathi | Quick Limbache God Lonche
Lemon Pickle is an accompaniment in Indian meals. It is prepared with lemons, red chilli powder & salt. Learn how to make tangy and tasty Lemon Pickle (Limbache Lonche), a quick pickle recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/pZ0Ppc
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/N93vT3
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/RWHjKv
15 Lemons, chopped
250 gms Red Chilli Powder
3 tbsp Salt
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Sugar
– In a pressure cooker add chopped lemon pieces, salt and water. Give a stir. Cook the lemon pieces on 8 whistles.
– After 8 whistles, switch off the flame and keep it aside for some time.
– Then add sugar and red chilli powder. Mix everything well. Switch on the flame.
– Let the pickle come to a boil.
– Enjoy this tangy & tasty Lemon Pickle with rice and roti.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts