Sabudana Chivda | Crispy Upvas Snack | Recipe by Archana in Marathi | Quick & Easy
Learn how to make Sabudana Chivda, a crispy and quick upvas snack recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/S8fovc
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/7LQDL6
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/0lmcBp
1 Cup Sabudana
50 gms Groundnuts
25 gms Raisins
1 Potato, grated
2-3 Green Chillies
15-20 Curry Leaves
Salt to taste
1 tsp Powdered Sugar
– In a large pan heat oil for deep frying.
– First add sabudana and fry it till the sabudana changes color. Once done transfer the fried sabudana in another large bowl.
– Then add groundnuts and fry them on light brown color. Once they are done mix them with the fried sabudana.
– Then add raisins and fry them. Do not let them turn black. Once they are done mix them with the groundnuts & fried sabudana.
– Then fry the grated potato on golden brown color. Add it to the sabudana mixture.
– In a small vessel heat some oil separately to fry the green chillies and curry leaves together. Once they are done add them to the sabudana mixture.
– Add salt and sugar. Toss the bowl a couple of times to mix everything well.
– Sabudana Chivda is ready to snack on!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamare
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts