Easy Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe | Cupcakes for Beginners | The Sweetest Journey
Learn how to make quick and easy vanilla cupcakes from scratch.
– 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter (softened) (100g)
– 3/4 Cup of Sugar (143g)
– 2 Eggs
– 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract (10ml)
– 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour (210g)
– 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder (5g)
– 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt (1.5g)
– 2/3 Cup of Milk (160ml)
1. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the two eggs and beat until just combined. Stir in the vanilla. On a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the milk until it is well incorporated into the batter.
2. Line a cupcake pan with baking cups. Fill each cup with batter 2/3 full.
3. Bake at 350 °F for about 20-24 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool completely before adding frosting.
*This recipe makes 1 dozen cupcakes.
For a copy of this recipe, please visit my blog: http://thesweetestjourney.com/easy-vanilla-cupcakes-recipe/
Vanilla Frosting Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNCVe6pcqI
Facebook – http://facebook.com/TheSweetestJourney
Twitter – http://twitter.com/AiramVelarde
Instagram – http://instagram.com/Airam_Velarde
Tumblr – http://TheSweetestJourney.tumblr.com
Pioneers by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)