Mix sprouts Manchurian Recipe | chef harpal Singh
This special kind of Manchurian is a Chinese dish that we have often seen in Chinese Restaurant or parties but hardly ever tried it at home. It might look like a difficult recipe but to your surprise it’s not. Try our super easy recipe of Mix Sprouts Manchurian at home and share your experience with us.
Ginger 1 inch
Garlic 6-8 No
Green chilies 4-5 No
Onion 1 No
Oil for cooking
salt to taste
Soya Sauce 1Tbsp
Red chilli sauce 2Tbsp
Crushed Black pepper 1tsp
Water 1/4th cup
Corn starch 1Tbsp
Chinese Cabbage 1/2
Green Onions 4-5 No
Mixed sprouts 2 cups
Chopped coriander leaves 2Tbsp
1. Take ginger, garlic and green chilies in a mixer jar and grind it into a coarse chopped paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Remove the paste in a pan and sauté it.
3. Meanwhile chop an onion and add it in the pan and saute well.
4. Add soya sauce, vinegar, red chilies sauce, salt , black pepper and a little water in the pan.
5. Make a slurry of corn starch in a small bowl.
6. Add chopped Chinese cabbage, green onion, mix sprouts and add in the pan.
7. Add slurry in the pan and salute well.
8. Add coriander leaves and remaining chopped green onions in the end and remove the dish in a serving bowl.
Visit my website : www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow us on youtube :https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow us on facebook :https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow us on linkdin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalsso