Corn Pakoda | Easy & Quick Tea Time Snack Recipe | Ruchi’s Kitchen
Learn how to make Corn Pakoda, an easy and quick tea time snack recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Corn can make wonderful dishes indeed! Watch out this episode to learn making mouth watering, crispy and delicious corn pakoda that goes absolutely well with tea or coffee!
1 Cup corn, boiled & half-churned
2 Onions, finely chopped
Fenugreek Leaves, finely chopped
1 Cup freshly grated coconut (Optional)
1 Tsp coriander – cumin seed powder
A pinch of Turmeric powder
1 Tsp red chilli powder
1/2 Tsp chat masala
1/2 Tsp amchur or raw mango powder
Green chillies, finely chopped
1 Tsp saunf or fennel seeds
1 Tbsp gram flour
1 Tbsp rice flour
2 Tbsp oil (to add to batter)
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
– In a bowl, add boiled and half grated corn along with chopped onions, finely chopped Fenugreek Leaves, fresh grated coconut, coriander cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala, raw mango powder, finely chopped green chilli, fennel seeds, gram flour, rice flour and salt.
– Mix everything well.
– Add 2tbs of hot oil in the corn mixture.
– Make small round balls of the corn mixture.
– Fry the corn balls in hot oil.
– Corn Pakodas are ready to serve!
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/JhZ7cT
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/J4srBS
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/lI7M3R
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood