Soya Kebab Recipe | Healthy Soya Kababs | Veg Soya Kebab | Veg Kebabs Recipes Indian | Ruchi Bharani
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
Learn How To Make Soya Kebab Recipe, a Healthy Soya Kababs Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Indian Veg Kebabs Recipes at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
1 tsp. Oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. Ginger paste
2 Potatoes, grated
½ cup Green Peas, boiled
½ cup Soya Granules (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes, drained and squeezed out the water)
2 Green chillies, finely chopped
1½ tbsp. Roasted Gram Flour
½ tsp. Cumin seed powder
1 tsp. Garam Masala
1 tsp. Chaat Masala
Salt, to taste
2-3 tbsp. Coriander leaves
½ Lemon juice
½ Tomato, deseeded
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onion, ginger paste, potatoes and cook until the potatoes are soft.
2. Add green peas, soya granules, green chillies, roasted gram flour, cumin seed powder, garam masala, chaat masala, salt, coriander leaves, lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
3. Cook until the potatoes are more softened.
4. Now add the tomato and mix well.
5. Let this mixture cool down completely and roll the kebabs as shown in the video.
6. Heat oil in a pan and roast the kebabs until brown in colour.
7. Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve.
Soya Kebabs are ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood