Chicken Keema Patties Recipe | Easy Chicken Cutlets | Chicken Pattice | Chicken Recipe | Smita Deo
Learn How To Make Chicken Keema Patties Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Chicken Recipe, a quick and easy Chicken Cutlet or Chicken Pattice at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
500 gms. Chicken, boiled, shredded and minced
2 Onions, finely chopped and sauted until brown
2 large Potatoes, boiled and mashed
2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp. Chilli Powder
1½ tsp. Ginger and garlic paste, each
¼ cup Mint leaves, finely chopped
½ cup Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
Salt, to taste
1 Egg beaten with salt and pepper
½ cup Breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients together except potato, egg, breadcrumbs and oil.
2. Add salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes.
3. Take a handful of the potato mixture and flatten it in your palms. Take 2 tbsp of the chicken and stuff it in the potato and coat the kheema properly.
4. Dip the pattice in egg mixture and then coat it with the breadcrumbs.
5. Deep fry the pattice and serve with tomato ketchup.
Chicken Keema Pattice is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get regular updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And